Friday, January 11, 2008

Letting the cat out of the bag

I announced on my other more widely read blog that I'm pregnant, so the word's out! That night we attended my husband's company dinner and shared the good news to a few folks there as well.

It was really neat because Jeff Bezos was there and he sat at our table, and he was about as sweet and wonderful as a person could be. He didn't brag about how great he was or snub anyone, he was full of entertaining stories, and when he found out we were pregnant he looked me right in the eye and told me that I look really happy.

I think that's about the best compliment you could give a pregnant lady. It sure beats the hell out of, "You're gonna be HUGE!!!"

My buddy Kevin Hundsnurscher came over last night and took some pictures of me and boy do I look pregnant in them. Here's an outtake that makes me LAUGH and LAUGH:



God I'm sexy. I can hardly stand myself! Seriously...

No comments: