Monday, December 10, 2007

Settling in

I think I'm starting to settle into this pregnancy thing, instead of being dismayed at my new found limitations.

I stayed up until 4 am last night reading the latest Best American Erotica edited by Susie Bright, hoping against all hope I'd find something juicy to masturbate to, but to no avail. I swear the best erotic short stories I've found are in the back of Bust magazine! They really need to publish an anthology of those, for years they've gotten me off every month!

Anyway, I managed to only get nine hours of sleep last night instead of twelve, which is a blessing considering the late hour I retired last night. I'd be pretty cranky indeed if I slept until evening today.

I'm finding that I can't do our fancy dinners out anymore. There's just too many variables. I always want to take a nap after the entree, so even the fastest service in the world isn't fast enough for me anymore. Dessert? Forget it. Then there was the time we went out to eat at Crush and the folks next to us ordered something with truffle oil in it and I just had to leave. I swear restaurants use prodigious amounts of truffle oil to cover up whatever bland dish they put on the menu.

I have terrible gas and I'm not surprised by it anymore. Excuse me.

No comments: