Monday, December 03, 2007

A Friendly Reminder:

It's too early in my pregnancy to talk about it, so please don't tell your friends so they'll congratulate me next time they see me. I'd rather not have people congratulating me if I've had a miscarriage.

So, with that grim thingy out of the way, I'm actually glad that those empire waist uglyshirts are so popular! I've been complaining about them for years, but now that I'm actually pregnant I can wear them without worrying that people might think I am when I'm not! I was hoping this day would come!

I bought two trendy, shapeless bags at Forever 21 today.

Also, a few people have already asked me if I'm going to make a maternity catsuit, and the answer is yes, HELL yes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you. I hope you get an answer this week.