Monday, December 31, 2007

The cranky

Wow. I have been extremely cranky the last day or so. Like barely able to conceal my rage cranky. Like it's best not to look me in the eye cranky. Like there is some serious hormonal shit going on cranky.

I haven't felt quite like this since I was on Depo Provera in 1994, when I was so crazy that my boyfriend broke up with me and I got my revenge by filling out fifty magazine subscription cards in his name, with the "bill me later" box marked. The Depo was his idea but still, that was one of my darkest, darkest hours.

This is not the time to pick a bone via email with anyone. This is the time to slowly step away from the computer!

What a great way to close out the year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish you very best on your pregnancy and time off.
When designing again would like something for my girlfriend.
I also make the best lasagna in the world, my father's recipe from Italy. Can send you recipe, since we like Imps.
Kind regards on New Year.
Joe