Wednesday, June 04, 2008


I took this day before yesterday, fist thing upon getting out of bed so the swelling in my ankles and feet wouldn't be too bad. Unfortunately that means the swelling in my face is worse!!

My third trimester is bringing all sorts of fun along with it. For instance, this morning I woke up at 7:30 but then at 9 decided to lay back down again because I was so tired. The dog's cries woke me up at 9:45 and I finally crawled out of bed at 10. Now it's 10:40 and I'm about ready to do a face plant into my keyboard. At least now I'm sleeping through the night.

I haven't seen my crotch in weeks. I caught a glimpse of it in the mirror a while ago and brought out the body trimmer to tame the forest, but I haven't the slightest idea if it looks any better. When I showed it to Mr. Spouse he promised me he'd fix it, so I must not have done a very good job! I have two nude photoshoots this weekend so I hope he can get to it by then.

I have pregnancy related carpal tunnel syndrome, I think. My fingers are so swollen that I couldn't get my wedding ring off for a long time. I finally got it off one night after a glass of wine numbed my pain receptors a little bit, but I have a permanent mark on my finger now. I can still wear it on my pinky though, so that's what I've been doing but it feels weird.

I've been trying to catch up on my list of phone calls that need to be made and so far I've confirmed the guy who's building our DVD shelves in the basement, doing the new sinks in the master bathroom and the new cabinet in the kitchen, called Wolfsburg to check up on my Volkswagen Fastback (they just started trying to figure out what parts are missing from the body shop yesterday), called and confirmed the roof and gutter guys, made an appointment with the hot tub guy, and somehow managed to stay in touch with a couple of my friends.

I'm exhausted. Now I gotta go drain and refill the hot tub before the hot tub guy gets here next week.

No comments: