Thursday, June 26, 2008

Not. Happy.

I had to wake up far too early today, and my fingers are numb. This damn bloating has given me a terrible case of carpal tunnel syndrome.

The good news is that a week from now I will be considered full term. I can hardly believe it. There's still so much I need to do, like we need to find someone to paint the house and fix the soft spot in the wall of the nursery!

I hope to god I don't go past my due date, I just don't think I could handle it. I barely slept last night because I just couldn't get comfortable, then I had to let the contractors in at nine this morning. Sure, that doesn't seem early to most, but I'm sleeping eleven hours these days, I am just beat.

I have stretch marks above my belly button now, and my hemorrhoids haven't gotten any better either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.