Wednesday, June 11, 2008

movement

The baby has moved. Last week when I was at the midwife's office she confirmed that he was all in place, head down, back to my left and arms and legs kicking to my right. However, I could feel over the last two days that he's moved. Now I feel movement from the top to the bottom of my uterus, left to right. It's like somehow he's moving his hands and feet in all quadrants of my uterus! I can't even tell where his head is anymore.

It's quite unnerving.

Tomorrow the hot tub guy comes to fix the damn thing again. I forgot to empty the water out of it until 9:30 tonight, so we had to do that and it's still draining three hours later! Tomorrow morning I have to get up and fill the fucker up again so it's ready when he gets here at 10. It will be lovely having it up and running again. I'm setting that thing at 98 degrees and making good use of it until my water breaks!!

No comments: