Friday, May 02, 2008

food cravings

I am 28 weeks and one day in! I wish I could give birth right now. I'm tired of the water retention and constant gas.

In my monthly photos I noticed that I really have put on 35 pounds, and there it is...thighs, boobs, back. ARG! Time for some exercise!! So the other day Mr. Spouse and I joined a gym. They have a nice saline pool, a prenatal yoga class and they're open 24 hours so that should be great. I'll probably take advantage of their stationary bikes or stair steppers too.

Oh, and here's a picture from last week, this was at 27 weeks! We were in on eof my favorite towns in Piemonte, Italy. Canelli!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid of how much I'm going to gain. I'm already at 7lbs at 11.5 weeks. There's just so many yummy things I want to eat, when I DO want to eat. You titled your post Food Cravings. What are your cravings? My bigs ones now are candy and tomatoes.