Monday, September 21, 2009

Hormones are fun!

I have has a really hard time controlling my emotions these past couple days. I'm dwelling on stuff that makes me angry and it's not helpful at all. I think it might be because I haven't made time for myself or had any playdates with Henry's little friends. I've just been so completely worn out! Even the thought of making plans makes me more tired. I hate it when I get to this point.

So this pregnancy calendar starts at July 29, the supposed first day of my last period. At our first ultrasound on September 11, the tech said I was six weeks and two days along. I have no idea what the first day of my last period was, I only had one in the last two years, but it lasted three weeks! It's nice to have a definitive date set on it. That makes me seven weeks and 5 days along now. Holy crap I have a long way to go.

No comments: