Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's too early to take a pregnancy test, dammit!

I started a new job on Monday, just a six week contract at a place I've been working on and off for ten years now. Hard to believe it's been that long!! It's a little like coming home. We're knocking off a Christian Dior dress from a couple years ago and I'm working on the petticoat this week. It's amazing how long it takes to make these costumes.

My husband showed up to take me home with our cocker spaniel, all clean and smelling nice! Now he's fixing supper. Last night we went out for a casual dinner, followed by coffee and a movie. We made out in the elevator to the theater and then held hands all through the film. I am truly a lucky girl.

I am totally exhausted and I have to go to a fetish event tonight. I don't know if I'll be able to muster up the energy for a fancy outfit, but I'll see what I can do.

No comments: