Thursday, August 30, 2007

bag envy

I love to look at magazines. Anyone who looks at lots of magazines eventually figures out that it tends to contribute to consumerism. So this week I've been lusting after some fall fashions. Clothes this season are boring as all hell, so instead I'm finding myself lusting after purses.

I've convinced myself that I need a reptile bag. And naturally in the course of looking online for reptile bags I'm getting sidetracked.

For instance:

yes, summer's over, but it's never over in my vivid imagination!

Here's a bargain compared to the 16K version I saw just before this one!


I like this Zac Posen one too. It's very 1970's Deco:


This is neat, yet ugly. I truly admore the handiwork!


Python, anyone?

This one reminds my husband of the catsuit I wore on our first playdate!

Holy fuck! Which way to the disco?


I think I may come.



If you'll excuse me, I need to change my panties!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, man! You need to have that one to wear with your matching catsuit!

Those last two are really gorgeous, too!

00goddess said...

Those all make me sad.

Rose Algren said...

OOgoddess, I am sorry they make you sad. I know you keep beautiful live reptiles yourself.

I won't begin to make excuses for my desire for dead animals.