Friday, February 22, 2008

Trip to Cabo San Lucas!



Last week we were in Cabo San Lucas where I took some self portraits. I was seventeen weeks pregnant in this photo, which was taken at dawn in case you're wondering about the weird lighting!

Cabo was great. We only managed to get away from our resort one day, opting to lounge around the pool drinking cocktails instead! Well, in my case they were virgin cocktails, but they were just as festive as the real thing I assure you!

Our trip included a couples massage, lots of teevee watching, card playing, eating, lounging by the pool in the late afternoon sunshine, watching gray whales mate just off the beach, and having sex. The only irritations we experienced were the trip from the airport to the hotel, the hotel pushing a suspicious breakfast on us as soon as we checked in (I assumed they were trying to sell us a time share), doing it again after breakfast one day, and the airport on the way back. We bought a couple hot dogs there and Mr. Spouse got really sick from his, but I made the cook cook mine until it was black.

Other than that, I took some self portraits that aren't too bad for a first attempt, and we just relaxed for a week. Oh! And I gained five pounds! WHEE!

Since we got home I've has three photoshoots and I swear I look a lot further along than I did a week ago!!

No comments: