Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I got something to say!

So day before yesterday I was at work, dilligently folding clothes and trying not to think about how my skills weren't being used, when this guy walked in and started chatting with my boss (who is a totally rad woman). She asked how his wife's pregnancy was coming along, to which he replied, "It isn't."

How far along was she? Two and a half months. This is why you're not supposed to announce to everyone you know that you're pregnant until the first trimester is over. He told my boss about how everyone asks her how the pregnancy is coming along, and it ruins her whole day. I have no idea what it's like to lose a child, but I know for sure that if I ever do I'm not going to want everyone bringing it up all the dang time!

So that kind of brings up the question: how the hell is a girl supposed to blog about a pregnancy without telling anyone she's pregnant for the first trimester?

No comments: